Call Today for a Free Consultation 321-332-6864 Call Us 24 hours / 7 days a week

Can you withdraw a plea agreement after sentencing in Florida?

You’re allowed to withdraw your plea agreement if you’ve already been sentenced in the State of Florida only on a very limited  amount of circumstances. One of those is if your attorney did not appropriately advice you of your ramifications or, in certain  situations, if they didn’t advice you of immigration consequences. But it’s very hard to do and that’s why it’s important to have an  experienced criminal attorney assisting you so you know what you’re doing at the time of entering a plea.

Find Out How Our Criminal Defense Lawyers Can Help You Katz & Phillips, P.A. works to try to keep your record clear and keep you out of jail, or to minimize the possible penalties of serious charges you face. To learn more, call today and speak with an experienced member of our legal team