Call Today for a Free Consultation 321-332-6864 Call Us 24 hours / 7 days a week

What steps should I take to get a conviction on marijuana possession expunged?

If you have been convicted of possession of marijuana in Florida and you adjudicated guilty of the crime, you are not going to be  eligible to have your record sealed or expunged. However, if this was one of your first offenses and the court gave you a withhold of  adjudication then you will be eligible to have your record sealed for ten years and at the end of that it can be expunged.

Find Out How Our Criminal Defense Lawyers Can Help You Katz & Phillips, P.A. works to try to keep your record clear and keep you out of jail, or to minimize the possible penalties of serious charges you face. To learn more, call today and speak with an experienced member of our legal team