The advice of a local criminal defense attorney is invaluable when you have been accused of breaking the law. Katz & Phillips, P.A. has grown and expanded its operations throughout Florida so we can provide the local service clients need statewide when their future and reputation are at stake. Our firm is passionate about protecting the rights of the accused, and we have locations in multiple cities and counties so defendants in criminal cases can reach out to get the help they need from an attorney who lives right there within their community.
To learn about Katz & Phillips, P.A. professionals within your local area, give us a call today or contact us online. We’ll be happy to answer questions including:
- What are the locations of your Orlando Criminal team’s offices in Florida?
- How can a local criminal lawyer help me?
Katz & Phillips, P.A. Locations in Florida
Katz & Phillips, P.A. has legal teams made up of attorneys with decades of collective experience in each of the following counties:
- Orange County: Orange County is the home of Belle Isle, Lake Buena Vista, Winter Park, Winter Garden, Orlando Florida, and numerous other cities, towns, and census-designated locations.
- Seminole County: Seminole County is part of the Orlando region and is the home of Sanford, Winter Springs, Longwood, and several other cities, census-designated places, and unincorporated communities.
- Lake County: Cities within Lake County include Fruitland Park, Leesburg, and Clermont, among others. Lake County is also home to numerous unincorporated communities including Four Corners and Lisbon.
- Osceola County: Osceola County is part of the greater Orlando area and is the home of Kissimmee and St. Cloud, as well as unincorporated areas including Deer Park and Bull Creek.
- Alachua County: Alachua County is the location of the home of the University of Florida, which is sited within the county seat of Gainesville. Local communities within Alachua County include Alachua, Gainesville, Hawthorne, and Waldo.
- Hillsborough County: Hillsborough County is a part of the St. Pete-Tampa-Clearwater area and is the home of major cities including Tampa, Temple Terrace, and Plant City.
- Pinellas County: Pinellas County is the home of St. Petersburg and Clearwater, as well as numerous other cities including Dunedin, Gulfport, and Largo.
- Sarasota County: Sarasota County’s largest city is North Port and its county seat is Sarasota. Other local cities within the county include Venice Beach. The town of Longboat Key is found within Sarasota County, as are several unincorporated areas including Fruitville.
- Manatee County: Manatee County is part of the North Port /Sarasota region and includes access to the Manatee River. Cities in Manatee County include Holmes Beach, Bradenton, and Anna Maria.
- Polk County: Polk County’s largest city is Lakeland, but the county is also home to numerous other cities including Davenport, Fort Meade, and Winter Haven.
- Hernando County: Hernando County is part of the Tampa-St Petersburg-Clearwater areas and was designated one of the fastest growing counties in the United States. Cities in Hernando County include Brooksville and Weeki Wachee.
- Pasco County: Pasco County is part of the Tampa-St. Pete-Clearwater area and is the home of several large cities including New Port Richey, Dade City, and Zephyrhills.
Within each of these locations, Katz & Phillips, P.A. has a network of attorneys, legal professionals, investigators, and experts who can help to fight against conviction so you can try to keep a clean record and avoid prison time or other penalties.
How Can a Local Criminal Lawyer Help?
Local lawyers can develop an understanding of how prosecutors approach cases and can build networks of experts and investigators who can help defendants explore options for fighting charges. An experienced local attorney also knows the courts, and can be there to stand up for you when you are accused of breaking the law. To learn more about how a local lawyer can help you, call Katz & Phillips, P.A. today to speak with a member of our legal team in your area.